Bruce Willis lists mansion for USD 22 million
London: ‘Die Hard’ actor Bruce Willis is selling his 11-bedroom Beverly Hills home for USD 22 million.
The 58-year-old bought the Spanish-style home in 2004 for USD 9 million and has now listed it for more than twice the price, Contactmusic reported.
According to the sources, the property is located near the Beverly Hills Hotel and features a tennis court, a pool and a stone fountain.
It is unclear if Willis is planning to buy another property after selling his Beverly Hills estate. He also owns a smaller home on Mulholland Drive in Los Angeles.
The American actor-producer has three grown-up daughters with first spouse Demi Moore and welcomed daughter Mabel Ray, with second wife Emma Heming last year. He has revealed he and Emma are happiest when they are at home playing with the toddler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There is a limit to everything, says Kiku Sharda on Tanmay Bhat's controversial video – Details inside
- Janice Dickinson looks extremely thin amid health crisis
- Do you know how mature your SOUL is? Find out here
- LGBT community won't be free till section 377 exists: Celina Jaitley
- Amitabh Bachchan proud of hosting girl child segment at government's gala