Bruce Willis` new love: pottery
London: Bruce Willis has revealed that he now collects Marblehead pottery.
The Hollywood actor, 58, told the Daily Express that the pottery is from the craftsman era.
The ` Die Hard` star said that the people of that age used to make it at Marblehead, Massachusetts, at a sanatorium as a way to keep the patients occupied.
Willis added to the publication that the earthenware turned out to be so good that the people took it away from the patients and started selling it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'