Bruce Willis` new love: pottery
London: Bruce Willis has revealed that he now collects Marblehead pottery.
The Hollywood actor, 58, told the Daily Express that the pottery is from the craftsman era.
The ` Die Hard` star said that the people of that age used to make it at Marblehead, Massachusetts, at a sanatorium as a way to keep the patients occupied.
Willis added to the publication that the earthenware turned out to be so good that the people took it away from the patients and started selling it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch