Bruce Willis to sue Apple over iTunes downloads
London: Actor Bruce Willis is reportedly considering legal action against Apple after he discovered he is not allowed to leave his huge iTunes music collection to his daughters.
Willis, 57, wants to leave to his huge digital music collection to his daughters, Rumer Scout, 20 and 18-year-old Tallulah from ex-wife Demi Moore, after he dies but iTunes customers are only allowed to borrow tracks rather than own them outright, reported Sun online.
"You can`t resell downloads to friends - and are not allowed to leave them in your will. It`s great that Bruce Willis is challenging it," said Jim Killock from Digital campaigners Open Rights Group.
The `Sixth Sense` star is thought to be thinking of asking his legal team to suggest to Apple that family trusts could be the holders of his downloaded music.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Imran Khan and wife Avantika Malik party with Ranbir Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Can you see the correct picture? Click to know
- Sensitive people more vulnerable to online dating scams
- This Rajasthan temple has over 20,000 rats – Click here to know more about it
- Powerful Santana Gopala Mantra for women who wish to conceive