Bruno Mars` mother in critical condition
Los Angeles: Singer Bruno Mars` mother Bernadette Hernandez is in a critical condition in hospital in Hawaii after suffering a serious heart attack.
The 27-year-old `Locked Out Of Heaven` hitmaker`s mother, 55, was rushed to hospital in Honolulu where she is reportedly still in a critical condition, reported Radar online.
Family friend Anita Sojot said that the family are gathering to be at Bernadette`s bedside.
"Bernadette is in hospital and the grandkids are all here, I`m looking after them. The family is on its way here right now and we are going to discuss what to do next," she said.
Grammy-winner Mars has been very open about his love for his mother in the past and even wrote a song called `I Love You Mom` about her, in which he refers to her as a `superstar` and `my favourite girl`.
Mars, whose real name is Peter Gene Hernandez, also has Bernadette`s name tattooed on his shoulder.
The singer, who is set to kick off on his Moonshine Jungle world tour in Washington DC on June 22, is yet to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!