Bruno Mars` mother in critical condition
Los Angeles: Singer Bruno Mars` mother Bernadette Hernandez is in a critical condition in hospital in Hawaii after suffering a serious heart attack.
The 27-year-old `Locked Out Of Heaven` hitmaker`s mother, 55, was rushed to hospital in Honolulu where she is reportedly still in a critical condition, reported Radar online.
Family friend Anita Sojot said that the family are gathering to be at Bernadette`s bedside.
"Bernadette is in hospital and the grandkids are all here, I`m looking after them. The family is on its way here right now and we are going to discuss what to do next," she said.
Grammy-winner Mars has been very open about his love for his mother in the past and even wrote a song called `I Love You Mom` about her, in which he refers to her as a `superstar` and `my favourite girl`.
Mars, whose real name is Peter Gene Hernandez, also has Bernadette`s name tattooed on his shoulder.
The singer, who is set to kick off on his Moonshine Jungle world tour in Washington DC on June 22, is yet to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks