Bruno Mars` mother in critical condition
Los Angeles: Singer Bruno Mars` mother Bernadette Hernandez is in a critical condition in hospital in Hawaii after suffering a serious heart attack.
The 27-year-old `Locked Out Of Heaven` hitmaker`s mother, 55, was rushed to hospital in Honolulu where she is reportedly still in a critical condition, reported Radar online.
Family friend Anita Sojot said that the family are gathering to be at Bernadette`s bedside.
"Bernadette is in hospital and the grandkids are all here, I`m looking after them. The family is on its way here right now and we are going to discuss what to do next," she said.
Grammy-winner Mars has been very open about his love for his mother in the past and even wrote a song called `I Love You Mom` about her, in which he refers to her as a `superstar` and `my favourite girl`.
Mars, whose real name is Peter Gene Hernandez, also has Bernadette`s name tattooed on his shoulder.
The singer, who is set to kick off on his Moonshine Jungle world tour in Washington DC on June 22, is yet to comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office