Bucket lists are important: Preity Zinta
New Delhi: Actress Preity Zinta, who is “a bit under the weather”, has a long list of things to do before she dies, and she considers such a "bucket list" is important for everyone.
The 38-year-old, who turned producer with `Ishkq in Paris` (2013), has checked most activities mentioned in her bucket list, but she has now revealed that she has more things in mind.
"Bucket lists are important and fulfilling," Preity posted on Twitter.
“For me, it’s bungee jumping...done, skydiving...done, deep sea diving...done and lots more to go. The list goes on and on folks and with that, the inspiration to live your life to the fullest with your head held high," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Raees-Kaabil clash: Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan set for big battle, Rakesh Roshan fumes over release date!
- Himesh Reshammiya and wife Komal split after 22 years!
- Vaani Kapoor in 'Befikre' has a solid French connection! Here's what Aditya Chopra has to say