Calvin Harris buys Rita Ora Mercedes?
London: Scottish DJ Calvin Harris has reportedly bought a Mercedes for girlfriend Rita Ora to encourage her to pass a driving test before they move in together in another city.
Ora, 23, who currently resides in London, has been taking driving lessons with an instructor in order to gain her license before she moves in with him in Los Angeles, as reported.
Harris has reportedly asked Ora, who is filming in Vancouver for `Fifty Shades of Grey`, to move in with him in his Beverly Hills mansion to prevent their hectic schedules from affecting their relationship of 10 months.
"Rita`s never needed to worry about getting around before - it`s either taxis, the Tube or walking. That`s not the way it happens in LA. Unless you have a car, doing anything is impossible. She doesn`t want to have to rely on Calvin to be designated driver," a source said.
In December there were rumours about the couple taking time off but the speculation was put to rest when they arrived at the 56th Grammy Awards together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles