Cameron Diaz defends pals Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow`s split
Washington: Cameron Diaz has praised the`conscious uncoupling`decision of her friends Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin and said that she was proud of them.
The `Charlie`s Angles` star told Extra that it was a very elevated and conscious decision.
The 41-year-old actress said that people go separate ways in other aspects of their life and it was really brave of them to phrase it that way.
Diaz added that leaving as a couple and deciding to stay together as parents and as friends is beautiful.
Paltrow, 41, and the Coldplay frontman, 37, had recently announced that they were separating after more than 10 years of marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day 2016: Fill your abode with positivity on the day of love!
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!