Can`t stand my voice: Bruce Willis on singing
Los Angeles: Actor Bruce Willis has ruled out any chance of going behind the mike to sing a song in future.
The `Die Hard` actor had done a successful cover version of famous song `Under the boardwalk` in the late 1980`s. The track, which was originally sung by The Drifters in 1964, made Willis reach number two positions in Britain`s singles countdown.
The 58-year-old also sung his version of soul classic `Respect Yourself`, but now cannot hear himself singing, reports femalefirst.com.
"I shout in key. There are a lot of really good singers in the world and I`m very happy to let them handle that. I just can`t stand there and stand the sound of my own voice. It`s excruciating," Yorkshire Post quoted Willis as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People forget celebrities are also human beings: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Khans of Bollywood hungry to do different roles: Shoojit Sircar
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Sidharth teaches IIT students 'Kaala chashma'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty