Cara Delevingne asked to leave her place?
London: Supermodel Cara Delevingne has reportedly been asked by her parents to leave the house as they cannot accomodate her wardrobe.
Delevingne, 21, has been asked to find her own place when her parents move out of their 10 million pounds mansion as they no longer want to accommodate her `ever-expanding` wardrobe, suggest reports.
"Cara has always lived at home and gets on very well with her parents so it made sense for her to stay put. But Charles and Pandora are selling up to buy a smaller house now their kids have grown up.
"They told Cara she needs to find her own digs because they won`t have room for her and her ever-growing wardrobe," a source said.
It is said that she is looking for a spacious and super-quiet first home in London`s poshest borough, Chelsea and Kensington, with a budget of around 1.25 million pounds and has called in her sister Poppy, 25, to help with the search.
"Poppy is helping her with viewings. She wants space, lots of privacy and somewhere super-quiet so all the attention she gets doesn`t make her a nightmare for a new neighbour," the source added.
Meanwhile, Delevingne previously had plans to move in with fellow model Georgia May Jagger in North London last year, but is now being forced to find her own place after Georgia, 22, started dating rocker Josh McLellan.
"This is a big deal for Cara. She was due to move in with Georgia May Jagger in Camden last year but that fell through because Georgia got a boyfriend and Cara didn`t want to be a third wheel," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Abhay Deol marks his debut on Instagram!
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties