Cara Delevingne gets Rihanna-inspired tattoo
Los Angeles: Supermodel Cara Delevigne has got a new tattoo on her ribs.
The 21-year-old model, who is vacationing in Barbados for the holidays this week, hit the beach in a two-piece bikini that showed off the inking written across the skin under her modesty, reported E! online.
The tattoo appears to read `Don`t Worry Be Happy`, a hit 1988 Bobby McFerrin song.
Delevingne`s tattoo is very reminiscent of her good friend Rihanna`s Goddess Isis inking, which she got last year in honor of her late grandmother.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled