Carey Mulligan happy to be home
London: Actress Carey Mulligan says there is something special about working in her hometown and that it is refreshing to see her family after a long day on set here.
The 28-year-old star, who is married to musician Marcus Mumford, has returned here to film her new movie “Suffragette” with Meryl Streep, and to star alongside Bill Nighy in “Skylight”.
"I`m really happy to do something in London,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her saying.
“And to go home to my house every night, and see my friends and family, and have people who never usually get to see me on stage see it. There`s something about doing it in a hometown that feels a bit special," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sylvester Stallone considered boycotting Oscars over diversity row
- Varun Dhawan in ‘Judwaa 2’ – First look unveiled
- Lupita Nyong'o in talks to star in sci-fi thriller
- Heart break alert! Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma no longer a 'couple'
- Ram Gopal Varma unveils controversial poster of first RGVtalkies short film 'Single X'
- Valentine week: Top WhatsApp messages you can send on 'Chocolate Day'!
- Valentine week: Why 'chocolates' not diamonds are a girl's best friend!
- What is the colour of your aura – Your Zodiac sign will tell you
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’