Carla Bruni-Sarkozy name baby girl Giulia
Washington: Carla-Bruni-Sarkozy has announced the name of her baby and you can already hear someone yelling her name on a fashion runway 20 years from now. In a message on her website, the first lady of France wrote: “I am deeply touched by the many messages of congratulations that I have received since the birth of our daughter Giulia.”
“On this happy occasion, my husband joins me in expressing our warmest thanks to all those of you who sent us these tokens of your kindness.”
Giulia is the Italian translation of Julia. Bruni-Sarkozy was born in Italy.
France`s first lady gave birth yesterday in Paris. As the news spread during the day, crowds of onlookers mixed with paparazzi and plainclothes police officers gathered outside the private clinic.
The couple wed in 2008, three months after their first meeting. Bruni-Sarkozy, 43, has a 10-year-old son with the philosopher Raphael Enthoven. Sarkozy, 56, has three sons from two previous marriages. He is the only French leader to have divorced and remarried while in office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why