Carla Bruni-Sarkozy name baby girl Giulia
Washington: Carla-Bruni-Sarkozy has announced the name of her baby and you can already hear someone yelling her name on a fashion runway 20 years from now. In a message on her website, the first lady of France wrote: “I am deeply touched by the many messages of congratulations that I have received since the birth of our daughter Giulia.”
“On this happy occasion, my husband joins me in expressing our warmest thanks to all those of you who sent us these tokens of your kindness.”
Giulia is the Italian translation of Julia. Bruni-Sarkozy was born in Italy.
France`s first lady gave birth yesterday in Paris. As the news spread during the day, crowds of onlookers mixed with paparazzi and plainclothes police officers gathered outside the private clinic.
The couple wed in 2008, three months after their first meeting. Bruni-Sarkozy, 43, has a 10-year-old son with the philosopher Raphael Enthoven. Sarkozy, 56, has three sons from two previous marriages. He is the only French leader to have divorced and remarried while in office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Here's what Renuka Shahane has to say about Salman Khan's acquittal in black buck poaching cases
- Swara Bhaskar turns writer, pens love story
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Check out! Katrina Kaif's realistic take on friendships in Bollywood
- Learn to make a pen stand out of waste material! Watch video
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Rohit Bal's fusion of bling and royalty draws curtain on India Couture Week
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal