Carla Bruni shows off baby bump
London: Carla Bruni has refused to confirm her pregnancy in public but the French first lady showed off her baby bump at the G8 summit.
Posing for photographs with the wives of other leaders at a luncheon on the sidelines of the summit in the French resort of Deauville, Bruni, 43, wore a loose-fitting white smock dress which stretched over an obvious bump, reported a newspaper.
According to a friend of President Nicholas Sarkozy, the former model is expecting a baby boy.
Advertising tycoon Jacques Seguela told Le Soir, "I have it on good authority that the baby will a boy."
The news came a week after Sarkozy`s 83-year-old father told reporters that he was "mad with joy" that the couple were expecting.
This will be Bruni`s second son - she has a 10-year-old from a previous relationship - and Sarkozy`s fourth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Elvis Presley's gold piano, Beatles drum skin set for auction
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan