Carrie Underwood apologises after setting off fire alarm
Los Angeles: Country music singer and songwriter Carrie Underwood has apologised to her neighbours after setting off a fire alarm while cooking.
The 30-year-old caused chaos in her kitchen as she attempted to make a meal for her husband, professional ice hockey player Mike Fisher, Oct 19, reports contactmusic.com.
She took to microblogging website Twitter to apologise to her neighbours.
"I set off the fire alarm in my apartment trying to make dinner... Oops! Sorry neighbors," read her tweet.
Underwood last year revealed that she`s trying to improve her culinary skills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour