Carrie Underwood apologises after setting off fire alarm
Los Angeles: Country music singer and songwriter Carrie Underwood has apologised to her neighbours after setting off a fire alarm while cooking.
The 30-year-old caused chaos in her kitchen as she attempted to make a meal for her husband, professional ice hockey player Mike Fisher, Oct 19, reports contactmusic.com.
She took to microblogging website Twitter to apologise to her neighbours.
"I set off the fire alarm in my apartment trying to make dinner... Oops! Sorry neighbors," read her tweet.
Underwood last year revealed that she`s trying to improve her culinary skills.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated