Carrie Underwood apologises after setting off fire alarm
Los Angeles: Country music singer and songwriter Carrie Underwood has apologised to her neighbours after setting off a fire alarm while cooking.
The 30-year-old caused chaos in her kitchen as she attempted to make a meal for her husband, professional ice hockey player Mike Fisher, Oct 19, reports contactmusic.com.
She took to microblogging website Twitter to apologise to her neighbours.
"I set off the fire alarm in my apartment trying to make dinner... Oops! Sorry neighbors," read her tweet.
Underwood last year revealed that she`s trying to improve her culinary skills.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!