Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas walk first red carpet post split
London: Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas walked their first red carpet together since their split in September.
According to the Mirror, the couple who spent three months apart to in order to work on their marriage, appeared to be quite at ease in each other`s company.
The 44-year-old actress, who looked elegant sporting a blunt fringe hairstyle with long-sleeved black dress with a plunging neck, proudly showed off her wedding ring while they attended the director Steven Soderbergh`s event.
Douglas, 69, donned a matching black suit without a tie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!