Cats, an instant mood lifter for Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry`s glum mood was turned into a cheerful one when her team found a cat in nearby area and gave it to her.
Perry, who has always expressed her love for cats, was amused after playing with the animal.
"Katy is a cat fanatic. She absolutely adores them. She was talking about them a lot on the set and finally asked her management if they could find her one," mirror.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"It didn`t take long before a kitten was found and brought on set. And Katy happily played with it for about half an hour," the source added.
Before returning the feline, she named it.
"Before giving it back, she named it Russell - which everyone assumed was after ex-husband Russell Brand," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari