Celebrities who went the vegan way
Los Angeles: Stars like Alicia Silverstone and Brad Pitt have not only given up eating meat, but have also abstained themselves from animal and dairy products like milk and curd.
Here`s a list of some celebrities who have inculcated a healthy way of living and shown concern for environment by turning vegan, reports eonline.com:
- Beyonce and Jay Z: The couple recently announced they are going vegan for 22 days ahead of Christmas.
- Brad Pitt: Although the actor`s better half Angelina Jolie was vegan for a long time, she had to give up the lifestyle because she wasn`t getting the nutrients she required. Pitt, on the other hand, seems to be doing just fine.
- Russell Brand: Another vegetarian convert, the British comedian and actor announced his move to veganism via his Twitter page, saying: "I`m now vegan, goodbye eggs."
- Alicia Silverstone: The ‘Clueless’ actress even started her own website dedicated to the cause - thekindlife.com.
- Mike Tyson: On why he went vegan, the former boxer said: "I just threw up the white flag. Too many prison cells, jail, too many lawsuits, too many bankruptcies, too many women, too many venereal diseases, too many everything. I got tired."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celina Jaitly sizzles in elegant black gown and red lips at red carpet in Dubai – See pic
- Shocking! Hollywood couple Johnny Depp, Amber Heard to end their marriage
- Radhika Apte’s ‘Phobia’ will break stereotype of Indian horror films
- 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' shoot diaries: Check out Parineeti Chopra-Ayushmann Khurrana's joyride!
- Photo alert! Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor spotted on the streets of London