Celebs that married couples want `hall passes` with revealed
New York: Jessica Alba and Channing Tatum are the top celebs that husbands and wives want to take a "hall pass" with, a new poll has revealed.
In the poll of 1,000 married people divided between men and women, Jessica Alba received 34 percent of votes for the men with Mila Kunis (32 percent), Megan Fox and Kate Upton both getting 28 percent, the New York Post reported.
The survey was gathered by The Research Boutique on behalf of WE TV`s new series `Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas.`
For the women polled, Channing Tatum got first place with 29 percent of the vote followed by Ryan Gosling (20 percent), Adam Levine (17 percent) and Leonardo DiCaprio (17 percent).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla to pay homage to Varanasi at IBFW
- Steven Spielberg donate USD 1 mn for Hilary Clinton's SuperPAC
- 'Mission: Impossible—Rogue Nation' wins box-office
- When Akshay Kumar, Sidharth Malhotra punched Jacqueline Fernandez
- ‘Baahubali’ creates history; Hindi version rakes in Rs 100 crore!