Chandigarh da khyal rakhee: Father tells Kirron
Chandigarh: Kirron Kher is determined to bring positive changes to her hometown Chandigarh, from where she will contest the April 10 Lok Sabha election. She says her 101-year-old father gives her the motivation to take care of the city.
The veteran actress has filed her nomination papers as a candidate of the Bharatiya Janata Party, which she joined in 2009.
“All your problems, issues, concerns are mine now. It is my duty to get you your rights. I see things changing," she posted on Twitter Monday.
"My father always blesses me with, ‘Puttar apna khyal rakhee’. But now he says,’ Puttar! Chandigarh da khyal rakhee". I will not let you down,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow