Chandigarh da khyal rakhee: Father tells Kirron
Chandigarh: Kirron Kher is determined to bring positive changes to her hometown Chandigarh, from where she will contest the April 10 Lok Sabha election. She says her 101-year-old father gives her the motivation to take care of the city.
The veteran actress has filed her nomination papers as a candidate of the Bharatiya Janata Party, which she joined in 2009.
“All your problems, issues, concerns are mine now. It is my duty to get you your rights. I see things changing," she posted on Twitter Monday.
"My father always blesses me with, ‘Puttar apna khyal rakhee’. But now he says,’ Puttar! Chandigarh da khyal rakhee". I will not let you down,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!