Channing Tatum arrives at `White House Down` premiere
New York: Channing Tatum arrived at the premiere of ` White House Down` amid high security.
The 33-year-old actor was surrounded by five guards at the event, who kept fans a full 5 feet away from him, the New York Post reported.
Sources told the publication that even those who were not trying to get close to the actor, were also told to step back if they happened into his path.
But Tatum was also seen smiling posing for pictures with fans who waited for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!
- Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge – Five photos of the rumoured couple