Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan step out with baby Everly
London: Actor Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan were pictured in public for the first time with their newly-born daughter Everly.
The hunky star was seen cradling the baby girl in a sling and shielded her with a white and pink blanket, reported Contactmusic.
Dewan gave birth to her bundle of joy in London in late May.
"I have been a new dad, and I can tell you that being a new dad is pretty terrifying. To me as a new father, nothing is more important or scary than protecting a daughter," Tatum had earlier said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why