Channing Tatum releases daughter`s first picture
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum has released the first picture of the 3-week-old daughter on his social networking site.
The proud new parents debuted daughter Everly with a family portrait posted on Facebook on Father`s Day, reported People magazine.
"We didn`t want to go through a tabloid. We just wanted to let it out so paparazzi would stop trying to hound us. You know, here it is, and that’s it. Now, let us be," he said.
Tatum, 33, who is married to Jenna Dewan, said the he does the entire father`s duty.
"(Jenna`s) tired. Those first few months, it`s just ridiculous, just (taxing). All I can really do is just sit there and change diapers... And get them food. Whatever they want," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why