Channing Tatum`s wife wants him to cut down on work
London: Channing Tatum`s wife wants him to cut down on his work commitments so that he can focus on daddy duty.
The actor and Jenna Dewan recently revealed that their first child together is due in late spring, reported Showbizspy.
"Jenna`s at her wits` end over Channing`s breakneck schedule. She`s so proud of him and what he`s achieving as an actor and producer, but there`s just no time for setting up house as a new family and establishing a sense of normalcy for their baby. She`s begging Channing to take a break, not only for their baby`s sake, but for their marriage," a source said.
Tatum just finished shooting the drama ‘Foxcatcher’ and has four more films in the works that will keep him busy until next year.
"It`s a great schedule for an actor, but a lousy one for a new dad. Channing and Jenna could become victims of their own success. You fear it will end up tearing them apart," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'