Charlie Brown`s voice-over artist sentenced to one-year jail
Los Angeles: Peter Robbins, the former voice-over artist of Charlie Brown, has been sentenced to one-year in jail for stalking and threatening his ex-girlfriend and her plastic surgeon.
Robbins lent his voice in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It`s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown", reported TMZ Online.
Robbins was arrested in January and pleaded guilty in April. He was slapped with one year jail in San Diego but he has already spent eight months in a rehab program. So, his jail term has been reduced to 110 days.
Robbins will be on probation for five years and even got a 10-year order to stay away from the doctor. He will have to pay 15,081 dollars in restitution to his ex-girlfriend.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'