Charlie Sheen buys mansion for Brooke Mueller
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen has reportedly bought a mansion for his ex-wife Brooke Mueller.
The ‘Anger Management’ star reportedly purchased the Beverly Hills home for the mother of his four-year-old twins Max and Bob and he had already bought a house for Denise, with whom he has daughters Sam, nine, and eight-year-old Lola.
"Brooke insisted that Charlie buy her a house in Mulholland Estates too ... She said it wasn't fair that Denise got a house and she didn't,” radaronline.com quoted a source as saying.
"After Brooke and Charlie divorced, it was always her goal to get another house in Mulholland Estates. She loved living there when she was married to Charlie, because it offers privacy and tonnes of celeb neighbours, including Paris Hilton and guitarist Slash,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties