Charlie Sheen caught making homophobic slur at bar opening on tape
New York: Charlie Sheen was captured dropping a homophobic slur on stage at the grand opening of a bar in Cabo San Lucas Friday night in a video clip.
In the video clip, which surfaced on TMZ, Sheen can be heard saying “How we doing,” after which he says “Lying bunch of f---got a---s, how we doing?”
Up until then Sheen had been the life of the party to open the swanky new Epic rooftop bar, which he co-owns, at the posh El Ganza hotel, the New York Daily News reported.
The 47-year-old actor later apologised, saying that he meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one, insisting that he meant to say maggot but he have a lisp.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Timberlake's 'sarcastic' response to Kanye West's VMAs speech
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Amitabh Bachchan receives 'dirty abusive sms', approaches police
- Watch: Teaser of Anushka Shetty’s ‘Size Zero’
- Real life hot couple raise the heat with skin show for Cosmo