Charlie Sheen furious over children`s custody
Los Angeles: Actor Charlie Sheen is furious that the temporary custody of his sons Bob and Max has been legally given to his former wife Brooke Mueller`s brother Scott.
The `Anger Management` star has allegedly slammed the Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) for awarding his ex-wife`s brother temporary guardianship of their four-year-old twins Friday morning, and allowing him to move into Brooke`s house to care for them.
The 48-year-old actor has blasted the move as an "irresponsible sham" and he predicted that it will end up in a disaster, reports tmz.com.
"This pig circus overflowing with buffoons, sycophants and heretics cannot be trusted to safely raise a colony of ferrets,” Sheen reportedly told his friends.
"Brooke will fail and her brother will be selling his ass under a pier and the evil nanny will die from ugly. When, not if, this psychotic and desperately irresponsible sham goes sideways, DCFS will burn to the ground, topped off with the smouldering robe of the judge,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes