Charlie Sheen gave away $150,000 to charity
Washington: Charlie Sheen has reportedly given away all his earnings from the ‘Scary movie 5’, out of which he donated 150,000 dollars to charity.
According to a source close to the ‘Anger Management’ star, the actor was paid an amount of 250,000 dollars for one day’s work on the movie in September, which he gave away, as for some reason, he didn’t want to keep any of the cash he made from the project, a website has reported.
The 47-year-old actor is said to have sent his co-star Lohan a cheque of 100,000 dollars to help her pay off a huge chunk of her 233,904 dollars tax bill after they bonded on the set.
The former ‘Two And A Half Men’ star, who topped the Forbes list of highest paid actors on TV last year, has donated the rest of his fee to three different charities- chosen by the movie’s director, producer, and one of the other filmmakers behind the flick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'