Charlie Sheen gave away USD 150,000 to charity
Washington: Charlie Sheen has reportedly given away all his earnings from the ‘Scary movie 5’, out of which he donated 150,000 dollars to charity.
According to a source close to the ‘Anger Management’ star, the actor was paid an amount of 250,000 dollars for one day’s work on the movie in September, which he gave away, as for some reason, he didn’t want to keep any of the cash he made from the project, TMZ reported.
The 47-year-old actor is said to have sent his co-star Lohan a cheque of 100,000 dollars to help her pay off a huge chunk of her 233,904 dollars tax bill after they bonded on the set.
The former ‘Two And A Half Men’ star, who topped the Forbes list of highest paid actors on TV last year, has donated the rest of his fee to three different charities- chosen by the movie’s director, producer, and one of the other filmmakers behind the flick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song