Charlie Sheen kicks Denise Richards, daughters out
Los Angeles: `Anger Management` star Charlie Sheen has reportedly kicked ex-wife Denise Richards and their daughters Sam and Lola out of the home he bought for them.
The 48-year-old actor bought Richards a palatial home, which she shared with their children and her daughter Eloise, two, in the Mulholland Estates where he lives but has now sold it out to a friend after falling out with the actress, reported Radar online.
"Lawyers for Sheen have been working with Denise in vacating the premises. Charlie has wanted Denise out of the gated community where he also lives for months, and his porn star fiancee, Brett Rossi has been pushing for it too," a source said.
The house includes six bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
However, Richards is upset for many reasons, mainly because the home is located near Sam, 10 and eight-year-old Lola`s school.
"Sam and Lola`s school is currently less than a five minute drive from the house they are living in now," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan