Charlie Sheen`s ex Brooke Mueller tested positive for Adderall
Washington: Charlie Sheen`s former wife Brooke Mueller was tested positive for amphetamines under the court ordered drug tests she is required to take, it has been revealed.
A source has revealed that the hair follicle test revealed that the positive result was from the Adderall that she takes for ADHD and has a prescription for, Radar Online reported.
The insider added that there was no indication if Mueller was abusing crystal meth amphetamine, as she has done in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?