Charlie Sheen`s ex Brooke Mueller tested positive for Adderall
Washington: Charlie Sheen`s former wife Brooke Mueller was tested positive for amphetamines under the court ordered drug tests she is required to take, it has been revealed.
A source has revealed that the hair follicle test revealed that the positive result was from the Adderall that she takes for ADHD and has a prescription for, Radar Online reported.
The insider added that there was no indication if Mueller was abusing crystal meth amphetamine, as she has done in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale
- Ever wondered what you really are? Take quiz now!
- Watch: Mother puts her triplets and toddler to bed – Viral video
- Vasant Panchami: Pay tribute to Goddess Saraswati by singing this Aarti song