Charlie Sheen`s ex Brooke Mueller tested positive for Adderall
Washington: Charlie Sheen`s former wife Brooke Mueller was tested positive for amphetamines under the court ordered drug tests she is required to take, it has been revealed.
A source has revealed that the hair follicle test revealed that the positive result was from the Adderall that she takes for ADHD and has a prescription for, Radar Online reported.
The insider added that there was no indication if Mueller was abusing crystal meth amphetamine, as she has done in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See pic: 'Dilwale' Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol clicked by Rohit Shetty!
- Ghulam Ali shows in Maharashtra cancelled after Shiv Sena threat
- Shah Rukh Khan finds Kajol 'Stunning'
- Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi defends Ghulam Ali concert, calls the opposition "not justified"
- AR Rahman named Cultural Ambassador for Seychelles