Charlie Sheen sex tape row continues
Los Angeles: Christina Fulton, who claims that four of her computers were stolen because the burglars were targeting a Charlie Sheen sex tape, says she can prove herself with a copy of the tape.
Tmz.com reports that Fulton triggered the investigation by reporting the theft, but police never found the computers or the sex tape.
Nonetheless, Christina`s former handyman, Ricardo Orozco, has been arrested and charged with the burglary.
Two other people, who were on the scene, were cleared because there wasn`t enough solid proof to mount a solid case.
But now Christina says she has proof - a copy of the tape - and she has told the police she will fork it over next week, according to tmz.com.
The tape could be critical evidence as Orozco and the other two went to the office of Sheen`s lawyer shortly after the burglary asking what they would pay for the tape.
If cops determine the tape did indeed exist and can link it to Christina`s computer, it could be a smoking gun in the criminal case. And it`s possible the D.A. could take another look at the other two alleged accomplices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video