Charlie Sheen slams `really lame` Ashton Kutcher on Twitter
Washington: Charlie Sheen, who was replaced by Ashton Kutcher on the `Two And A Half Men` show after his public meltdown, has hit out at his substitute in a string of tweets, calling him "really lame".
In his first tweet, the 48 year-old actor praised his "old pal" and former co-star on the show, Jon Cryer , branding him a genius and then asked him how his "lame side-kick" was doing, referring to Kutcher, Contactmusic reported.
The `Anger Management` star took to the social networking site again next day and apologised to Cryer for insulting his sidekick, because he called him "lame" instead of "really lame".
Later, Sheen directly aimed his tweet at the 35-year-old actor and asked him to stop "barfing on his old brilliant show".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics