Charlie Sheen thinks kids are better off with Denise Richards
London: Troubled star Charlie Sheen reportedly feels his four-year-old twins Bob and Max are better off with his ex-wife Denise Richards than him or their mother Brooke Mueller, who is currently in rehab.
The 47-year-old actor is said to have asked his former wife Richards to take care of his kids when their biological mother is in rehab, reported Contactmusic.
"Denise and Charlie have a very close relationship now. He knew he could count on her. Charlie knows he can`t take care of them on his own. He never tried to get his boys back. He knows he`s not the best hands on father but he does love his kids," a source said.
Mueller recently appealed for her brother to have custody of the little boys, though her request was `flatly denied` by the judge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing