Charlie Sheen wants more children
London: `Anger Management` star Charlie Sheen plans to have more children, according to his fiancee Scottine Rossi.
The 48-year-old actor -- who already has a grown-up daughter Cassandra with ex-girlfriend Paula Profit, daughters Lola and Sam with ex-wife Denise Richards and twin sons Bob and Max, five, from his marriage to Brooke Mueller -- is preparing to tie the knot with the former adult film actress, reportedly.
When asked if she planned to have a baby, Scottine said, "Yes. Yes, that`s pretty much as far as we have got though."
However, the pair are in no hurry to have kids just yet.
"He has five amazing kids. That`s as far as we got. I think we should focus on this awesomeness that we have right now," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Love is blind, like literally! Riteish Deshmukh's 'Housefull 3' proves it - Pic Inside
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!
- Aww! Here's how Akshay Kumar surprised team 'Housefull 3'
- Akshay Kumar has a special message for his fans in France! – Watch