Charlie Sheen wants more children
London: `Anger Management` star Charlie Sheen plans to have more children, according to his fiancee Scottine Rossi.
The 48-year-old actor -- who already has a grown-up daughter Cassandra with ex-girlfriend Paula Profit, daughters Lola and Sam with ex-wife Denise Richards and twin sons Bob and Max, five, from his marriage to Brooke Mueller -- is preparing to tie the knot with the former adult film actress, reportedly.
When asked if she planned to have a baby, Scottine said, "Yes. Yes, that`s pretty much as far as we have got though."
However, the pair are in no hurry to have kids just yet.
"He has five amazing kids. That`s as far as we got. I think we should focus on this awesomeness that we have right now," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple