Charlize Theron donates dresses to charity auction
London: ‘Monster’ star Charlize Theron will auction dresses from her closet, to help raise money for her charity for fighting Aids in Africa.
The 36-year-old star has donated dresses which she previously wore for the Charity Buzz auction, to help the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, reported Contactmusic.
Among the items that are up for the auction are a Versace black dress that Theron wore to an awards ceremony and a purple Lanvin dress she wore at France`s Cannes Film Festival in 2004.
The actress co-founded the organisation in the year 2007 to save young Africans from Aids. The organisation has also helped impart education to over 50,000 children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!