Charlize Theron donates dresses to charity auction
London: ‘Monster’ star Charlize Theron will auction dresses from her closet, to help raise money for her charity for fighting Aids in Africa.
The 36-year-old star has donated dresses which she previously wore for the Charity Buzz auction, to help the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, reported Contactmusic.
Among the items that are up for the auction are a Versace black dress that Theron wore to an awards ceremony and a purple Lanvin dress she wore at France`s Cannes Film Festival in 2004.
The actress co-founded the organisation in the year 2007 to save young Africans from Aids. The organisation has also helped impart education to over 50,000 children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra shares throwback pic of her nani on her 94th birthday! – View pic
- Nandita Das bats for rating system in certifying films
- Darshan Kumaar, Randeep Hooda and Vijender Singh showcase 'Jat power punch'! See pic
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video