Charlize Theron, Sean Penn to adopt?
Los Angeles: Hollywood star couple Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are reportedly planning to adopt.
The pair are said to be moving in together and the 38-year-old South African actress is eager for her son Jackson, two - who is also adopted - to have a brother or sister, reported a magazine.
"Charlize was an only child and always wished for a brother or sister. It`s important to her that Jackson have a brother or sister," a source said.
Penn, who has grown up daughter Dylan, 23, and son Hopper, 20, with his ex-wife Robin Wright, is said to be particularly keen to adopt from Haiti, the island where he has done much charity work since it was hit by an earthquake in 2010.
"Sean is passionate about Haiti. He`s done a lot of work there and thinks adopting form Haiti makes sense. They hope to adopt by the end of the year," the source added.
It was recently reported that Penn has `baby-proofed` his Malibu home ready for Theron and Jackson to move in, by erecting a new fence around the swimming pool in the back garden, and bringing in a trampoline
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana