Charlize Theron set to adopt second child
Washington: Charlize Theron is preparing to adopt a second child, it has been revealed.
According to National Enquirer magazine, a source said that the 38-year-old actress admits that it is a lot to go through but she definitely wants her 2-year-old son Jackson to have a sibling, who isn`t four or five years younger than him.
The source added that the `Devil`s Advocate` star is starting the process all over again right after the New Year but has not yet decided which country to adopt the child from, even though she is eyeing the possibility of adopting a child from South Africa this time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!