Charlize Theron set to adopt second child
Washington: Charlize Theron is preparing to adopt a second child, it has been revealed.
According to National Enquirer magazine, a source said that the 38-year-old actress admits that it is a lot to go through but she definitely wants her 2-year-old son Jackson to have a sibling, who isn`t four or five years younger than him.
The source added that the `Devil`s Advocate` star is starting the process all over again right after the New Year but has not yet decided which country to adopt the child from, even though she is eyeing the possibility of adopting a child from South Africa this time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission