Cher has no plans to retire
Washington: Cher has revealed that she has no plans to retire in the near future as there are still things she wants to achieve.
The 67-year old singer admitted that she doesn`t plan on staying in the music industry forever but she still hasn`t reached the limit of her ambitions, Contactmusic reported.
The ` Believe` singer also has plans to embark on a world tour, depending on the response her new album ` Closer To The Truth` receives.
According to Hello! Magazine, the ` Strong Enough ` singer confessed that the music industry has changed since her debut, especially the way it is more difficult to have a private life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh