Cher has no plans to retire
Washington: Cher has revealed that she has no plans to retire in the near future as there are still things she wants to achieve.
The 67-year old singer admitted that she doesn`t plan on staying in the music industry forever but she still hasn`t reached the limit of her ambitions, Contactmusic reported.
The ` Believe` singer also has plans to embark on a world tour, depending on the response her new album ` Closer To The Truth` receives.
According to Hello! Magazine, the ` Strong Enough ` singer confessed that the music industry has changed since her debut, especially the way it is more difficult to have a private life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- Akshay Kumar escapes scorching Mumbai heat with his ‘partner in crime’ – Here’s how
- Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover wedding: Have you seen these latest PICTURES?
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!