Cher Lloyd is homeless
London: `X Factor` star Cher Lloyd is too busy to make a home.
The 20-year-old singer said living out of a suitcase is the only way to do the job properly, reported Daily Mirror.
"I don`t have a home. I`m homeless. That`s the way to do it when you`re being asked to travel. It`s pointless having a home.
"I live out of 11 suitcases ? I have to take everything with me. I have a storage container in the UK that I keep most of my worldly goods in. All the contents from my home got dropped off one day and locked up, and we haven`t been back since. I`m so bored of room service, because I like cooking. It`s a bit of a pain," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy