Cher never looks in the mirror
London: Singer Cher claims she has not looked in a mirror in years because she hates getting older.
The `Believe` hitmaker said she is not a confident person.
"Every once in a while I think, `Jesus, you`re so old! How did this happen?` I haven`t looked in the mirror in years. The only time I was happy with the way I looked was when I was, like, 40 to 45. Older men rarely liked me. If it wasn`t for younger men, I would never have a date.
"I`m not a confident person, and I`m really not a Cher fan. But I want to make sure I`ll do a great job, so I go balls to the wall and try to do every single thing I can," she said.
But Cher has no plans to step back from the spotlight and retire.
"I don`t intend to step aside. This is the first generation that`s said, `We`re not going to roll over and play dead because we`re a certain age`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check