Cher thanks gay fans for support during career struggle
New York: Cher thanked all her gay fans who supported her during her ups and downs in her career.
Despite the late hour, the audience at the Catwalk party went wild when the 67-year-old singer appeared and introduced her new single, `Woman`s World.`
She also revealed that she made her first gay friend at the age of 9, while thinking that gay was a code word for fun, the New York Post reported.
The 67-year-old added that she was out, was uncool, but her gay fans were always there for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows