Cher thanks gay fans for support during career struggle
New York: Cher thanked all her gay fans who supported her during her ups and downs in her career.
Despite the late hour, the audience at the Catwalk party went wild when the 67-year-old singer appeared and introduced her new single, `Woman`s World.`
She also revealed that she made her first gay friend at the age of 9, while thinking that gay was a code word for fun, the New York Post reported.
The 67-year-old added that she was out, was uncool, but her gay fans were always there for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why