Cher thanks gay fans for support during career struggle
New York: Cher thanked all her gay fans who supported her during her ups and downs in her career.
Despite the late hour, the audience at the Catwalk party went wild when the 67-year-old singer appeared and introduced her new single, `Woman`s World.`
She also revealed that she made her first gay friend at the age of 9, while thinking that gay was a code word for fun, the New York Post reported.
The 67-year-old added that she was out, was uncool, but her gay fans were always there for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!