Cheryl Cole happiest at home
Los Angeles: Singer Cheryl Cole admitted that she is the happiest when she is at home relaxing, and not in front of the cameras.
"When I`m at home with no make-up, hair tied up, sweat pants or pyjamas on, with a cup of tea and packet of biscuits that`s when I`m happy," Cole told Bang Showbiz.
The actress feels that she has grown to understand herself better over the years.
"I had a bit of a turbulent 20s - I think it`s when you`re figuring out who you are, and doing your trial and error. But by the time you hit 30, you feel comfortable in your own skin. I feel settled now," she said.
The singer has recently parted ways with US dancer Tre Holloway after a 14-month romance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan