Cheryl Cole hits back at journalist for labelling birthday `depressing`
London: Cheryl Cole has slammed a journalist, who wrote in her column that the singer`s 30th birthday celebrations were `depressing`.
The journalist also hinted that the singer had no friends, the Daily Express reported.
The article also suggested that Cole would be able to have `real experiences` and `real friends` if she was not a celebrity.
The 30-year-old singer immediately took to Twitter to respond to that article and labelled the reporter as `jealous` and `bitter`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback