Cheryl Cole hits back at journalist for labelling birthday `depressing`
London: Cheryl Cole has slammed a journalist, who wrote in her column that the singer`s 30th birthday celebrations were `depressing`.
The journalist also hinted that the singer had no friends, the Daily Express reported.
The article also suggested that Cole would be able to have `real experiences` and `real friends` if she was not a celebrity.
The 30-year-old singer immediately took to Twitter to respond to that article and labelled the reporter as `jealous` and `bitter`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'