Cheryl Cole plans to take 6-month break from show business
London: Cheryl Cole is planning to take a sabbatical from limelight, which could last up to six months.
A source close to Cole said that the 29-year-old singer, who is a trouper when it comes to her work commitments and loves nothing more than making music and getting up on stage, bit now she feels that she needs a break and an opportunity to recharge her batteries as she`s barely had any time off, the Mirror reported.
The source said that from the moment she released `Call My Name` in May 2012 she was thrown back into promotional duties and toured second album `A Million Lights` around the UK and Ireland in October, after which she rejoined Girls Aloud in November.
The source also said that since the band`s tour has finished recently, Cole wants to take time out and is in no rush to record a new album.
The source added that the `3 Words` star is planning to go to America and spend time in LA with boyfriend Tre Holloway.
Meanwhile, Cole also hinted at her plans by tweeting: "I`m gonna take some time now to rest and recover!! I need some doggy love, family, friends and loved ones!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Women have cheating nightmares while men fantasize about flying: Study
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Benefits of face scrubs for men