Cheryl Cole plans to take 6-month break from show business
London: Cheryl Cole is planning to take a sabbatical from limelight, which could last up to six months.
A source close to Cole said that the 29-year-old singer, who is a trouper when it comes to her work commitments and loves nothing more than making music and getting up on stage, bit now she feels that she needs a break and an opportunity to recharge her batteries as she`s barely had any time off, the Mirror reported.
The source said that from the moment she released `Call My Name` in May 2012 she was thrown back into promotional duties and toured second album `A Million Lights` around the UK and Ireland in October, after which she rejoined Girls Aloud in November.
The source also said that since the band`s tour has finished recently, Cole wants to take time out and is in no rush to record a new album.
The source added that the `3 Words` star is planning to go to America and spend time in LA with boyfriend Tre Holloway.
Meanwhile, Cole also hinted at her plans by tweeting: "I`m gonna take some time now to rest and recover!! I need some doggy love, family, friends and loved ones!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ