Cheryl Cole`s company earns 500,000 pounds profit
London: Singer Cheryl Cole`s company - CC Couture - has reportedly made a profit of 500,000 pounds in the last one year.
The 30-year-old had set set up the company in 2011 to handle her music and creative projects. Being the only director, she has pocketed the entire profit, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Cheryl had taken the required actions to re-launch her pop singing career.
She recently hired the team behind One Direction band to help restart her career.
The singer`s star status was threatened after her failed marriage to football player Ashley Cole in 2010. She also got fired from US singing reality show "The X Factor" in 2011, which just added to her problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!