Cheryl Cole to splash out 6.75M pounds on dream pad
London: Cheryl Cole is looking forward to move to an area dubbed Millionaires` Row by locals by spending a whopping sum of 6.75 million pounds.
The former ` X Factor ` judge will become neighbour of footballers Alan Shearer, 42, and Peter Beardsley, 52, who also reside in the exclusive Darras Hall village near Newcastle, the Daily Star reported.
Estate agent Ben Pridden told the publication that it has fabulous entertaining space with all the requirements of a pop diva.
Pridden said that the mansion has a swimming pool for parties and of course for keeping fit and it also has a private gym and cinema for watching back her latest videos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion