Cheryl Cole to splash out 6.75M pounds on dream pad
London: Cheryl Cole is looking forward to move to an area dubbed Millionaires` Row by locals by spending a whopping sum of 6.75 million pounds.
The former ` X Factor ` judge will become neighbour of footballers Alan Shearer, 42, and Peter Beardsley, 52, who also reside in the exclusive Darras Hall village near Newcastle, the Daily Star reported.
Estate agent Ben Pridden told the publication that it has fabulous entertaining space with all the requirements of a pop diva.
Pridden said that the mansion has a swimming pool for parties and of course for keeping fit and it also has a private gym and cinema for watching back her latest videos.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows