Cheryl Fernandez-Versini tells youngsters to focus on studies
London: "X Factor" judge Cheryl Fernandez-Versini has told teenagers to concentrate on their studies rather than taking part in the hit TV talent show.
The chart-topping singer has returned to the show`s judging panel after a four-year break and has warned several contestants that they are too young for the show and they should come back "in a few years" when they have finished their school studies, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The former Girls Aloud star disagreed with her three fellow judges, Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and ex-Spice Girl Mel B, by rejecting a 14-year-old boy from the contest.
"I don`t think a 14-year-old needs that pressure on his shoulders.
"He`s got to do his GCSEs (General Certificate of Secondary Education)," she further added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show