Child artist killed during TV show shoot in AP
Hyderabad: Another example of negligence during shootings of TV shows came to light when a child artist died on the sets of a TV show.
Reports confirm that a five-year-old boy was crushed to death during the shooting of a television serial in Andhra Pradesh. A girl child too is reported to have suffered serious injuries. Both children were acting in the same show.
As per the producer of the show, the incident took place when a female actor driving a car, accidentally ran over the children.
The police are investigating whether she had a valid driver`s licence. A case will be registered against the actor under Section 304A of the Indian Penal Code for allegedly causing death due to negligence, a senior police official has said.
The accident took place in the Medak district of the state. The girl who was injured has been moved to a private hospital in Chandanagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni