Child artist killed during TV show shoot in AP
Hyderabad: Another example of negligence during shootings of TV shows came to light when a child artist died on the sets of a TV show.
Reports confirm that a five-year-old boy was crushed to death during the shooting of a television serial in Andhra Pradesh. A girl child too is reported to have suffered serious injuries. Both children were acting in the same show.
As per the producer of the show, the incident took place when a female actor driving a car, accidentally ran over the children.
The police are investigating whether she had a valid driver`s licence. A case will be registered against the actor under Section 304A of the Indian Penal Code for allegedly causing death due to negligence, a senior police official has said.
The accident took place in the Medak district of the state. The girl who was injured has been moved to a private hospital in Chandanagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu's latest fashion summer hack will give you style goals – See pic
- Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan parties hard at graduation bash! – Pics inside
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof
- Sooraj Pancholi flaunts toned abs, credits 'Rocky Balboa' Sylvester Stallone as his biggest inspiration – See pic
- Celina Jaitly sizzles in elegant black gown and red lips at red carpet in Dubai – See pic