Chloe Grace Moretz slams death hoax
Los Angeles: ‘Kick-Ass’ star Chloe Grace Moretz has slammed the pranksters who had spread the false rumours recently that she died in snowboarding accident.
The 16-year-old actress, who is currently shooting a new film in Europe, fell victim to a death hoax after the fake news about her death surfaced on the internet, reported Ace Showbiz.
The actress was forced to take to Twitter to clarify things when she received phone calls from her worried friends and relatives.
"I don`t know who made this up but you`re disgusting. I am not dead. I did not die from snowboarding. It isn`t even snowing here in Switzerland.
"I`ve had my loved ones calling crying to check and see if I`m alive. Don`t make this up. It`s not real. I am fully alive and here. You`re sick," Moretz said.
Stars like Jim Carrey, Mickey Rourke, Jeff Goldblum and Sylvester Stallone have also been a victim of death hoax.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- TV celebrities urge fans to go for Eco-friendly Diwali
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Diwali 2016: Plastic waste, glass bottles and paper scraps to light homes
- Diwali 2016: Unusual and quick snack ideas for parties